A temperature transmitter is a device that connects to a temperature sensor to transmit the signal elsewhere for monitoring and control purposes. Typically, the temperature sensor is an RTD, Thermisor or Thermocouple type sensor and will interface with a PLC, DCS, data logger or display hardware.
The temperature transmitter's role is to isolate the temperature signal, filter any EMC noise, amplify and convert the temperature sensor's signal to a 4-20mA or 0-10V DC range for further use.
- Smart head transmitter that accepts thermocouple temperature sensors and converts sensor output over a configured range to a standard industrial (4 to 20 mA) transmission signal.
- Two-wire Operation Power is obtained directly from the 4 to 20 mA loop, with no need for separate power input. This simplifies field wiring and eliminates the possibility of noise pickup from power lines.
- RTD andThermocouples with various combinations of length and outersheath with rapid response to withstand pressure, erosion andvibration environment. RTD & Thermocouples are manufacturedin accordance with national and international standards such asANSI MC96.1, IEC 584, IEC 751, DIN 43670 class A & B.
- Die-cast Aluminium, Weatherproof to IP-65RTD / Thermocouples Assemblies suitable for Temp.
- Single Entry of cable with cable gland in SS304.
- Precision industrial RTD&Multipoint RTD / Thermocouples Assemblies
- MOC : Stainless Steel 304
- Type: Simplex type with transition teflon/teflon cable of length 5 meters.
- Element: Pt-100 3 Wire Type standard (Also available 2 -wires Type, please select request for customization)
- Output: 4-20mA.