A pressure regulator is a control valve that reduces the input pressure of a fluid to a desired value at its output. Regulators are used for gases and liquids, and can be an integral device with an output pressure setting, a restrictor and a sensor all in the one body, or consist of a separate pressure sensor, controller and flow valve.
- Domestic PRV: These regulators are mainly used for household purpose and are suitable for single burner / two burner gas stoves having total consumption of 500 ltr/hr of LPG. These Pressure Regulators are suitable to reduce inlet pressure of 0.5-5 bar working pressure to 21 mbar.
- Industrial Preset PRV: These regulators are having preset outlet pressure. However the outlet pressure can be slightly adjusted by rotating the spring adjusting screw. These pressure regulators provide sensitive control at low downstream pressure. The diaphragm type construction assures responsive regulation up to inlet pressure of 17 Kg/cm2.These are suitable for hotels, small&medium industrial appliances.
- Adjustable PRV: These regulators are having wider outlet pressure range. The outlet pressure can be easily adjusted by rotating the knob of spring adjusting screw. By rotating the wheel anticlockwise the outlet pressure is reduced & by rotating it clockwise the outlet pressure is increased.These regulators are mainly used as first stage pressure regulator in the LPG / Natural Gas Pressure Reducing System.
- Pilot OperatingPRV: These are more accurate & offer higher capacities than the standard direct operated spring loaded regulators. It maintains a constant outlet pressure even in large variation of inlet pressure and flow rates.
- Service Regulator Valve: These regulators are widely used in domestic, commercial & industrial installations. These quick reacting Pressure Regulators are designed to minimize the variation in downstream pressure with respect to change in upstream pressure.
In addition to pressure control system, these regulators are having in built Over Pressure Cut Off (OPSO), Under Pressure Cut Off (UPSO) & Creep Relief valve (CRV) device which ensure working safety.