A pressure transmitter is a measuring device which converts an applied pressure into an electrical signal. Generally, a pressure transducer consists of two parts, an elastic material which deforms under the application of pressure and an electrical part which detects this deformation.
- Available in varying measuring range.
- Available in all size of process connection
- Power supply: DC 8...35 V
- Permissible medium temperature: -30...+100°C
- Overpressure Safety
- Straight & Angular Electrical connections
- Output: 4 -20 mA 2 Wire
- Accuracy: +/- 0.50 % of span
- It is the ideal pressure sensor for customers with demanding measuring requirements in Machine building, Hydraulics and pneumatics, Pumps, Chemical industry.