We believe in significant reduction in maintenance costs resulting in an increase in reliability and availability of machine.
Our comprehensive technical expertise and domain knowledge helps to provide one of the best, reliable and efficient Gas Compression systems to the clients to improve processes, productivity and maturity of their QA organization.
Motor Driven CNG Compressor
- High flow rate compressors for motherCNG stations& daughter CNG stations and other Oil & Gas applications.
- Lube & Non-lube with Continuous duty application.
- 2/3/4/5 stage CNG Compressors having capacity of 550/600/750/950/1200/2400 SCMH
- Available for different Suction Pressure: 7– 70 kg/cm2.
- Maximum Discharge pressure: 255 kg/cm2.
- Motor (Reputed Make) capacity: 90 to 400 KW
- Drive Arrangements will be direct coupled/V-belt (Anti static fire retardant type drive belt)
- Area Classification: Class I Div I Group D or Zone I Div I group IIA/IIB.
- Air/Water Cooled heat exchanger for interstage discharge gas.
- 4/6/9 bank priority panel with MFM at suction & discharge with common structure steel skid for the compressor – motor combination & for all auxiliary system.
- Provided with impulse & pneumatic piping / tubing for all valves, fittings required for mounting the instruments.
- Separate JB’s for different type of signals like intrinsically safe signals, alarm, shutdowns, thermocouples, RTD’s etc. for interfacing to local panel.
- Acoustic enclosure for compressor package, with one or more than one number of L.E.L detector and UV detector.
- Inlet and outlet manual & automatic valves for maintenance and emergency
- Duplex suction filters at the inlet of the package with DP gauge after Y type strainer
- Two stage filtration at discharge, so as to limit oil carryover..
- Motors above 10 HP with star delta/soft starter (3 phase controlled type starter)
- All controls shall operate in fail safe mode.All exposed rotating parts will be provided with adequate guards.
- Relief valves will be providedat suction and discharge and each inter stage of compressor.
- All the interlock, monitoring and controlling of the CNG compressor package is done through PLC based control system of proven type and theMake of the PLC isSiemens(S7 300), SchneiderM340 PLC and Allen Bradley (Micrologix 1200) of latest version or equivalent.
- Panel complete with start and stop push buttons, hours run meter, power on and fault indication lamps, and fault reset button and HMI (Siemens / Schneider make).
- The PLC has an Industrial Ethernet Module with min TWO Ethernet port and Modbus RS-485 (2-wire) port, Configured and programmed, to establish remote communication of PLC with the SCADA server.
- The parameters such as gas Inlet Pressure, discharge pressure, discharge temperature, Hydraulic Oil Pressure, Hydraulic oil Temperature, Hydraulic oil level, Water Pressure, Water Temperature, Running hours & Electrical Parameters like the Power Factor, Voltage, Current data is displayed on the HMI.