The tank-mounted air compressor is especially suitable for location near the application of the compressed air or as an extension to existing installations. Main part of Screw Compressor is Air-end, consisting of a pair of rotors. The male rotor is driven by electric motor. Suction of air though Inlet filter and suction control valve. Air – oil mixture from air-end flows into an air – oil separator. The separated oil flow through oil filter and after cooling in 'cooler', it gets back into the system. The
air also passes through air cooler and to the receiver. The whole system is controlled through valves / sequence of compressor is done through electric /electronic control.
- Stable Air Flow Volume, Less wear Parts than Piston Compressor, High Reliability
- Industry-leading performance delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of rupees per year on energy.
- Maximum Uptime
- Quiet operation allows for installation closer to point-of-use, reducing costs and ensuring a better & safer work environment.
- Compact, High-efficiency & Low-noise
- Excellent quality compressed air, outlet compressed air oil content less than 3ppm, suitable for all main industry area.
- Factory tested complete compressed air system use of world class rotary screw elements, designed for continuous operation.
- Power : 3 to 75 hp
- Pressure : upto 175 psig
- Capacity : 8 to 300 cfm