- Stores the pressurized compressed air.
- Helps to maintain constant pressure at downstream.
- Cools the compressed air.
- Helps to separate oil & moisture from compressed air.
- To allow compressor have optimum level of rest.
- Vertical Air Receiver tank
- Horizontal Air Receiver tank
- Up to 175 psig operating pressure.
- After compressor and after cooler.
- Safety valve.
- Service valve.
- Pressure Gauge.
- Auto drain valve (Timer based).
Each Vessel is fitted with a pressure relief value, a pressure gauge, a drain valve, air inlet and air outlet connections for pressure switch and other safety fittings can be supplied on request.
- As per national & international standards of pressure vessel code.
High Pressure / flow range can be offered on request.
Each vessel is hydrostatically tested as per the relevant code.
Non destructive testing like radiography, Ultrasonic test etc. can be provided if required.