- Should possess good knowledge on conceptualization of projects and coordination between vendors/ consultants/ Senior Management.
- Coordinate with clients to ensure timely receipt of drawings (and BOQs); Seek clarifications on drawings, if required
- Coordinate with clients & make arrangement of Crane/Hydra & Transportation&carry out Erection, Commissioning & De-commissioning activities of CNG Equipment’s & Machineries issues to the Project Manager, if required.
- Supervise and inspect constructions activities(Like laying of Stainless Steel tubing, GI piping &CS piping) to ensure adherence to design specifications; Highlight deviations and escalate
- Maintain and undertake necessary repair work of the system including all mechanical components, electrical and PLC system
- Monitor daily operations at the site and ensure adherence to the project plan.
- Maintain daily progress reports and ensure timely communication of critical information from the projects site to the Project Manager; continuously monitor the project budget, resource requirements, cycle time and productivity levels.
- Required Basic knowledge of Electrical work.
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts and Technology
- Knowledge of Project Planning
Excellent communication skills
Experience:4 to 5 years/8 to 9 years
Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane
Oil & Gas
Site Engineering, Project Management
Erection, Commissioning & De-Commissioning of CNG Gas Equipment’s / Machinery
Permanent Job, Full Time
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org